For you to start investing in cryptoIRA, you need to open a Self Direct IRA.
Self-directed IRAs and other tax-advantaged accounts put you in control of your financial future. Create a customized portfolio with the freedom to invest in alternative and traditional assets, while potentially reducing or eliminating taxes on your investments.
With a self-directed IRA, you are in control. You find your own investment(s), perform due diligence, and direct the activities for your account. We handle the distribution of funds, asset custody, transaction processing, record maintenance, and IRS reporting.
Investments are not limited to stocks, bonds, and mutual funds. Self-directed IRAs allow you to invest in real estate, private equity, notes, precious metals, tax liens, and much more.
Steps on how to open a Crypto IRA (we will wait to publish this part until the trading platform is read)
- Open an account with MDM.
- Open a Self-directed IRA.
- Go back to your MDM account. Access your customized dashboard and digital wallet after creating a free account. You’ll be able to fund your account, access live-pricing, and learn more with our fully-loaded knowledge base with tutorial videos, infographics and articles.
- Transfer your IRA in 3 easy steps. Simply tell us how much you want to invest, how you want to fund your account and your profile information. Most accounts will be ready to trade in just 3-5 business days.
- Once your account is funded, you can trade digital assets inside your self-directed retirement account using our proprietary platform. Buy, sell or swap anytime, anywhere by visiting the self-trading area within your dashboard.